SurfaSolve

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by HunterJ, Jun 19, 2008.

1. cbrackett

cbrackett New Member

I work for the company that distributes the SurfaSolve product line. With permission from the members on this board I can elaborate on the product if you would like..

As a member of other forums if know that some do not allow this...Let me know if its alright.

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

im almost sure there is NO problem TELLING us about your product, but "advertising" and just posting links to your companies page would prob not be o.k. , theres a biggie difference between "informing" and "sales" ,, as long as you stay on the "informing" side of it,,, its great, in fact is whats needed.
    welcome, and THANKS,, will be cool to talk about a product with an "insider" hehehe ;)

3. Steve Bargeron

Steve Bargeron New Member

I work as the Safety/Environmental Director for a major boat manufacturer in South Georgia. We switched over to Surfa Solve completely in 2007 and completely removed all acetone from our processes. Surfa Solve has worked well for us, the customer support is great and they are continually developing new products as well as improving the existing ones. I would recommend the change and would be glad to add my input to anyone in the process of making the change.

4. gamecock413

gamecock413 Junior Member

Surfasolve is great stuff and CWHayden is great too. The surfasolve is eviro friendly and cleans your tools perfectly. You can actualy clean a tool then go straight back to air rolling in the boat. CWH and Surfasovle claim it and ive done it and it works. The resin will still kick. Can't remember the ratio of how much you can have in a laminate. Liam is the guy to talk to a CWHayden.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.