Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival is this weekend

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Eric Sponberg, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

To all of those interested in classic boats of all kinds, the Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival is this weekend in Tavares, FL.

http://www.acbs-sunnyland.org/

Always a fun show. I will be there on Saturday, and hope to see others of you there.

Eric

2. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Eric,

Enjoy your day.

Regards,

P

3. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

Pericles, had a great time--met up with plenty of friends and clients. It was a smaller show this year, not near as many boats as in the past. Client boatbuilders are still feeling the pinch of the slow economy. Many customers have money, but they are still not ready to spend it on boats.

Forgot to take my camera, so no pictures. Oldest boat I saw was built in 1911.

Eric

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.