DRA to DFX

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ted G, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Ted G

Ted G New Member

When using Auto3D in conjunction with AutoYacht to converting the DOS based DRA files into DFX files, I recieved the error message:

The 'Threed32.ocx' or one of its dependancies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

How might I remedy this.

2. DaveB

DaveB Senior Member

Have you got the DRA file you were trying to convert?

I'm relatively new to this, but I've got the autocad plugin...

3. Ted G

Ted G New Member

I am using Auto3D, but am unable to get it to work. Any Ideas?

4. DaveB

DaveB Senior Member

there's a plugin for autocad that shipconstructor makes... I've got it installed here and have used it... it might work if you want to send me the dra file... I might be confused with ship constructor though... DRA is an old autoship file format, not shipconstructor right? I think somehow the plugin's got support for DRA files... perhaps shipconstructor also uses them...

I was recently trying to import an old autoship file with no luck... I emailed autoship and haven't heard back from them...

Sorry if I mislead you... perhaps if you emailed autoship also... Ironically we seem to get great maxsurf support here, but I haven't heard anything from anyone from autoship and the site is sponsored by autoship...

If you hear anything perhaps you could post your solution...

Thanks,

Dave B

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.