Looking for new WaterMat dealers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by WaterMat, Mar 17, 2008.

1. WaterMat

WaterMat New Member

We are in search of new dealers for a new water toy called the WaterMat. I have joined this forum to try and reach the types of people who are best fit to be dealers for such a new and innovative product…you, the small business owner, the husband and wife looking to make some extra money, and the families out on the lake every weekend.

The WaterMat is a 6’x20’ mat that floats on the water and holds over a dozen kids, coolers, or whatever else you want! Adults also love rolling up the WaterMat and taking it with them to their favorite lake destination. You don’t have to deal with the problems of popping and patching an inflatable anymore.

The WaterMat sells OK out of a catalog, online, or sitting in a show room, but sells INSTANTLY when shown out on the water. Again, that is why I am trying to contact the boat owners and no longer the boat dealers. 2007 was a test year with only a few dealers. We are looking to build a national dealer network for 2008.

Please take a look at:
    www.thewatermat.com
    Lake of the Ozarks: 2007 http://www.flickr.com/photos/watermat/sets/72157603460597903/show/

Please, let me know if you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a new dealer. Thank you! mike@thewatermat.com

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Now that looks brilliant! Every year lifeboats are called out to rescue kids off infatable 'beds' that drift out to sea and thus put their occupants in danger of drowning/dieing of exposure! sometimes the lifeboat doesn't get called! Think of the kids you could get on one of these (never mind one or two you could kill a dozen at a time) yeah I like it!:eek:

3. WaterMat

WaterMat New Member

You made me think of a new slogan.... "Order yours today before the Cuban exiles find out about the WaterMat!"

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

True - they could get three to four dozen on one!!