Riva

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by boat, Nov 16, 2004.

1. boat

boat Junior Member

Dose any one know where I can get some Riva boat plans could you please tell me where on the internet I can get a copy preferably free
    Thanks,

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

Your best (read, "only") bet is to contact Riva, but you have as much chance of success there as asking Ford for plans for a GT40 :)

3. Dutch Peter

Dutch Peter Senior Member

If your looking for something that "looks" like a Riva, try the woodenboat.com site and go to their plans section.

4. Riva Aquarama

Riva Aquarama New Member

Riva Boat Plans

I am able to provide you with copies of the original Riva boat plans for the following models: Aquarama, Ariston, Tritone, Florida.
    The plans are directly from Italy. 1/12 or 1/10 scale. Ortogonal proiections.
    Identical to those deposited in Rina, the official public register ov navy of Italy.
    Please, mail to sfay@excite.it

5. cyclops

cyclops Senior Member

Boat, do not fail us now. :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.