Strucell cross linked pvcfoam china

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by guzzis3, Nov 6, 2018.

1. guzzis3

guzzis3 Senior Member

Thank you for your interest.

I haven't done any work with it yet. I have been really sick this last year and haven't got anything done. I will update this thread once I have something to report.

2. rob denney

rob denney Senior Member

I have done tests with the Strucell and their H100 PET foam. No problem with either. I am placing a large order (vac consumables, glass and foam) into Brisbane in February, and another one in May/June. Also carbon from the US and epoxy from Aus. Both are near enough the same price as the Chinese stuff with none of the potential QC issues. If you (or anyone) want to share on either, pm me at harryproa@gmail.com

Rob

guzzis3 likes this.
  3. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Sorry to hear, I hope things can get on the up for you.

guzzis3 likes this.
  4. mojounwin

mojounwin Junior Member

Hey Rob,
    What do you reckon the foam will cost you once it’s landed in Australia?
    Cheers
    Mojo

5. guzzis3

guzzis3 Senior Member

About half as much as divininycell/corecell etc. And they score and perforate for no extra charge.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.