Still looking for yacht images

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by cdmarine, Apr 29, 2009.

1. cdmarine

cdmarine Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I posted an opportunity a little while back but I'm still struggling with this project.

My name is Darren and I own a business called CD Marine Design based in the UK.

Currently I am working on a NEW business venture called sea-list.com. This requires a website which is due to go online in the next few months.

Sea-list.com is a new concept for the leisure marine industry and is expected to attract very high international traffic.

I need two high detail yachts- 1x sailing yacht and 1x powerboat. Both yachts need to be large enough (ie. 80ft approx) to accommodate as many features as possible, such as:-

Hydraulic bathing platform

Tender

Liferaft

Sliding sunroof

Person at helm

Radar

Etc etc

I don’t necessarily need a 3d model. But I do need images of each boat which allows me to see all the equipment fitted to the vessel ie. Propeller, skin fittings, rudder, bowthruster etc etc.

Also I need 1x interior image of each boat which shows as much as possible ie. Engine/s, galley, shower area, beds, helm area etc. All this needs to be in photorealistic quality with really high detail.

The two yachts need to be of similar styling and preferably a new/unique design.

Perhaps you have some images/models already which you can modify or add to?

The yachts do not have to be working models ie they are not going to be built they are only required to show all equipment/parts etc.

If you can provide the yachts your work will potentially be seen by many people worldwide.

Please contact me if you can help.

Kind regards

Darren Beeson

darren@cdmarinedesign.co.uk

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.