steam engine

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by yipster, Jan 30, 2003.

1. yipster

yipster designer

2. yipster

yipster designer

read the .pdf files, its most interesting...

Attached Files:

3. yipster

yipster designer

its only a pitty that -even a little- steam isnt free eighter:mad:y

4. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

Very interesting - I'll look forward to when they can produce some actual test data to support the efficiency claims.....

5. yipster

yipster designer

6. trouty

trouty Guest

Steam venturi = old technology!

This has more potential...longterm at least IMHO.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

7. yipster

yipster designer

:cool: what went wrong? :D

Attached Files:

8. yipster

yipster designer

that was just joking, welcome back and hello trouthy,
    see http://www.greatdreams.com/scalar.htm and http://depalma.pair.com/index.html what to think of claims like that? what happened to the machine? is this the type of scalar energy you are talking about? forgive my language handicap as i'm only guessing "IMHO" is an abbreviation for "in medium haul operational"?

9. Mike D

Mike D Senior Member

IMHO = web abbreviation for in my humble opinion

Trouty humble? Hmmm

Michael

10. trouty

trouty Guest

Hi Yipster and mike.

Humble? Moir? Perish the thought! ;o

Hey Yipster I see you found a photo of my earlier prototype - well done!!! Rule numba one - never connect the conbonbobulator in series circuit with the Mass spectoral temporal rift transducer!!! :rollseyes:

Morays radiant energy device was indeed an overunity device, just like my depicted MEGS (Motionless Electromagnetic Generators).

These are indeed scalar potential devices, resulting from Beardens work post einstein...

You see -

Albert gave us E= MC 2

Bearden gave us E=ΔTC2

Trouty however gave us the resultant grand unification theorem, by resolving Einstens and beardens work...

If

E=MC2

And

E=ΔTC2

Then it follows that

MC2=ΔTC2

Which further resolves to my grand unification theorem:-

M=ΔT

Mass Equals change in Time.

You see - theres as much energy compressed within Mass (think splitting the atom / nuclear energy from Einstein) as there is within time.

In fact theres something in the order of 9x10 exp 16 joules of energy compressed within every second of time.

What people find so hard to fathom is that there could be so much energy within say a one second "tick" of their wristwatches second hand....or how we might "extract that energy".

What they are confusing is gravity and time yet it's really quite simple.

The earth rotates about it's own axis once every ~ 24 hours. We meausre this rate of spin and call it time, which is wrong. In fact earth's spin gives us gravity, so in truth a watch measures gravity not time.

The energy I'm talking about is the energy of our planet earth travelling on it's annual eliptical path thru space about our sun...~ 365 days (1 day = one Gravity spin).

You see - the annual calendar is a meauring instrument of time, not the humble but overrated watch, which actually measures gravity (earth spins, sunsets & sunrises).

Thats where the energy in time comes from.....Earths motion thru space - not it's revolutiuon about it's own axis which is more correctly described as gravity.

If you wanted to experience this 9 x 10exp 16 joules of energy n one second all one has to do - is take a wee space walk off the shuttle, and take up a staionary point in space - in front of the earths annual trajectory about the sun, and wait for the earth to get there and run into you.

When it does - you will understand my grand unification theorem.

The earth will hit you with 9 x 10 exp 16 joules of energy in that exact second. (Mega ouch!)

Now - harvesting that energy is the key and my grand unification theorem is what allows us to do that thru mechanisms like the MEG (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator) which is really just a heap of doped degenerate semiconductor made of rare earth niobium, and a battery with a series of circuits all gang switched.

Once we take that energy and apply it to a field focus ball at the bow, and a plasmoid surrounded bye a cathode ring at the stern, and immerse our ion plasma powered alloy hulled vessel in an electrolyte (sea water) we have the above depicted Abacodabra vessel!

Ion flow is our traction motion... thru the ocean!

Voila!

Getting back to earth spins and gravity we already tap this particular form of energy when we generate electricity bye passing water "collected from rain" in an elevated dam and pass it thru a turbine to generate elctricity.

We know a good eal about gravity but very little in reality about time except that it marches on.

Ureaka!!! (you no smella so good yourself trouty!) hehehe!

Cheers!

11. yipster

yipster designer

Trouty,
    Very interesting indeed! A reaction here. Realising actually seeing already a little E=MC2 here on our screens, it isn¡¯t so yet that progress have taken us already to the ¡°beam me up scotty¡± tech. what still also has to follow from the same formulae.

So even harder will be to proof your theory MC2=¦¤TC2 which further resolves to your grand unification theorem: M=¦¤T / Mass Equals change in Time - and to catch that resulting energy.

I have been trying to convince the energy dept here to transmit energy as a narrow wavelength as even I can do that, they wont, it can be unsafe and is hard to meter. The ecological water dep¡¯t cant even tell if rainwater is still drinkable. Do we really have to check everything ourselves? Now you make me look into ionising energy¡¯s, water spectrograms, gamma ray¡¯s? Without having to catch a flying earth in the bilge I ask how you get the energy out of time (=mass) into a MEG. How do you extract that energy? I¡¯m a believer but first the kettle in the kitchen for caf¨¦ now.

¡°Once we take that energy and apply it to a field focus ball at the bow, and a plasmoid surrounded bye a cathode ring at the stern, and immerse our ion plasma powered alloy hulled vessel in an electrolyte (sea water) we have the above depicted Abacodabra vessel!¡±
    This may be sort of similar to a ship I saw (in PM?) that experimented with an electric towline creating a magnetic field for propulsion?

Than I wonder how the niobium comes in. Maybe a little thorium will do, but if you mean nobilium we mortals might as well -to keep an open mind and things simple- try to develop a device that distils deuterium isotopes out of the ocean waters. Electrolyse seawater in H and O, or maybe a vacuum diffusing apparatus helps us out with energy for the time being. Off course that may be called rightfully old tech, as for long distance travelling ships like spaceships will find only little hydrogen to split at the edges of universe.

Scalar energy holds more promises but any progress in scalar experiments since da Palma, Bearden, many others and our praised Trouty here I haven¡¯t heard off. With fossil fuel prices rising I think its high time for a new great wonderful technological break true for our boats! Keep me informed!
    :) yipster

12. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

Og God - they're multiplying!! :eek: :D :eek:

13. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

:D Somehow I knew these two would understand each other.

Gary :D

14. trouty

trouty Guest

Rest assured Yipster,

I'll keep you posted, on further developments, just as soon as I can "find the time" for another lengthy discourse (Intentional pun folks....it's OK to chuckle.....a little!!) ;o)

I can give a "laymans" description for how the doped degenerate semi conductor works in conjunction with ganged timed switching to harvest "work" from the scalar potential.

I lost this post last time so I'll have another go.

Cheers!

15. trouty

trouty Guest

OK,

It works in laymans terms like this.
    Imagine a long length of copper wire.
    If connected to a battery source, via a switch, current will flow when the switch is closed.

What happens is - we can do 'work' with that current flow - we can "resist it" with say a filament in a globe - that will glow to produce light.

In energy terms, the electrolyte in the battery allows the two dissimilar metals to react, the more noble one losing electrons to the least noble. That Energy released is then converted to light energy.

Instead of a globe - we could again, make a coil in the copper wire about a steel rod and create an electromagnet. In conjunction with a permanent fixed magnet we could make an engine that can again do "work" vie a belt or chain to pump etc.

The energy source in each case is the Battery slowly getting "used up" (Discharged).

Pretty simple basic science so far.

Now

Lets take a look at the process a little more closely shall we?.

When the switch is closed, - electrons flow, along the copper wire from one end to the other. It's the passage of these electrons which creates the electromagnet with which in conjunction with a permanent magnet, we can do work.

The elctrons actually don't travel physically along the wire - what they do is get excited, and in turn excite the electron immediately adjacent to it and so on untill ALL the electrons are agitated.

Good so far?

Cheers!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.