Steady Improvement

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by TimClark, Mar 12, 2007.

1. TimClark

TimClark Senior Member

Well, a little over a year ago I posted a thread about my first design using a computer program and my first "realistic" design. Well, today I got home from school and was a little bored after working on my boat so I decided to have a little fun with Delft and design a big boat. I believe it shows how far I have come over the past year in terms of design skills. I just wanted to thank all those that have helped me so far with my design aspirations, and show off something new that I worked out. For those that are interested, the first design thread can be seen here. Thanks.

P.S.-Yes I have already noticed that the cabin is too far aft, I am planning on fixing that tomorrow after I do some more work on my boat.

TC

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.