Starting to wire permanently

Discussion in 'OnBoard Electronics & Controls' started by the brain, Oct 27, 2017.

1. the brain

the brain Senior Member

will add a small neg bus bar at the battery for neg. of bilge pumps/underwater LED

I will add amber yellow LED stripes to mid ship just under outside gununel (already have on mid trailer) also red LED astripes for added tail lights during trailering all these connections will be on the bus bar not the battery.

the copper terminal is the only piece of copper onboard will get liquid taped then heat shrinked then 3M tape.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018

2. the brain

the brain Senior Member

I believe I discovered the windshield wiper control switch on original switch panel that I’m still reusing in combination w/ my homemade switch panel.

The topmost (upper switch) has three positions this must be on/off slow/fast.

The lighted label is so faded unreadable.

edit: the wiper spring is completely rusted and missing mite be time for minium new wiper assy. w/ good spring to hold tension against screen. or better get a decent kit including new motor.

TB