Stalker 2 / Outrageous Behavior

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Doug Lord, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

I have a good friend who runs a sailing school at Kelly Park on Merritt Island.
    In the Speed Dream thread I made a comment about a windsurfer and the right way to sail it that I attributed to a windsurfing world champion without using my friends name. "cardsinplay"aka chris ostlind who is my personal stalker on this forum then e-mailed my friend saying that I was seriously misrepresenting my friend and that my friend was being made to look like a fool(the stalkers words) and that my friend really should do something about it.
    I believed that my friend was in fact a "world champion" and that I was actually quoting him accurately. I was wrong and I have apologised for mis quoting him and misrepresenting his "world championship". My friend has accepted my apology.
    This is a cautionary tail of the extraordinary lengths a stalker will go to to try to embarrass, hurt, annoy his victim. "cardsinplay" aka chris ostlind has done this for years but never until today gone to these lengths in an outrageous display of a very, very sick mind.

2. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

Chris Ostlind's last post was http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/de...oftware-program-flotsam-33771.html#post382228 on July 18/10.

A membership search does not detect this name but clicking the name above the post leads to a public profile, so I don't know if that means the name is inactive or not. Cardsinplay joined 8 days before that date. Having 2 or more memberships is a regrettable lapse of protocol IMHO.

< Thread Ratings Sabotage | stalker >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.