1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Plastic rust free Hydraulic tanks

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Taurus66, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Taurus66

Taurus66 HRC Sourcing

Plastic rust free Hydraulic tanks custom built from 5 litre to 185 litre capacities.
    I am also looking at building smaller tanks too for the yachting fraternity in 1 litre sizes.

I currently have available a 12 litre tank ready for sale with the following specifications

1/2 Bspp ported return filter 10 micron

2" filler breather

3/4" top and bottom porting

127mm level gauge

£165.00 excluding carriage

Ideal for small hydraulic units, pumps and winches and steering.

If you require anything else please cotact me for a quote..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. L Bowring

L Bowring New Member

please respond via e-mail as I would like to know more about the hydraulic tanks you offer. (lbowring@vikoma.com)
    Many thanks
    Leon

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.