1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Stainless Fasteners

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by searace, Jul 17, 2003.

1. searace

searace New Member

We have over 18,000 $ worth of stainless fasteners, screws, bolts, nuts,
    washers, different sizes, etc. $ 3500 firm. This includes 900 $ worth of
    acro mills plastic bins, 2/3rds of which are still in the box, brand new!

email to offshore@gtcom.net
    or call 850-674-2002

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

dont send money

check out the thread, he has ripped off many people

4. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

He may or may not be a rippoff. However, there have been many posts by "Guest" making slanderous claims before. They never, like you, give a name or any facts.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

We may not be registered, but just do a search on the offshoreonly.com board for searace/hawkpower. You will learn from many other peoples mistakes. Please dont take a warning as a slam, It is just solid information and a warning, so that others will not be taken by this man. He is wanted by the police in more than a few places.

All I can say is do some reasearch and learn for yourself.

6. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

I stand by what I said. If he is wanted by the police say where and when. Also, identify yourself.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I am Ken Mobley and this guy is dirt. Filth. Scum.....And I am going to Florida to track him and bring him to justice!

8. sean stinson

sean stinson The Illustrious One

Gonzo you can check me out anytime and anywhere you wish but what the guest aka ken mobley is saying you better check out on the offshoreonly.com forum. I could give a rats *** about whether or not you do business with him after that. It's just interesting reading for informational purposes only.

Sean

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Caveat emptor

Ditto!!! Buckk

10. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Ok Sean I'd like to check you out. Cut the crap and post your name.

11. sean stinson

I think the name says it all I am Sean Stinson.....go to offshoreonly.com and do a search by user name sean stinson or a general search using any of the aforementioned terms or feel free to pm me for contact info.....

Sean Stinson

12. Guest

Guest Guest

from OSO

Listen Guys, this is what all of you need to do and if you don't then he is going to continue to do this sorta of thing and continue to take honest peoples money. John as for you I'm glad that you have got your money and boat back as you can see many others have not been so lucky. You need to contact Jim Appleman's Office in Panama City, Florida, he is the 14th Judicial curcuit's state attorney (850) 872-4473. He will assign an investigator to this, Since many of you live outside the state of Florida, it will be hard for the local Officials to due much. After filing the complainant I would contact the Bay County Clerk of Court and get a copy of the file where Todd Cimmno was Arrested in Bay County and had to pay a guy back alot of money, similar case to all of yours. Then I would contact the Attorney General's Office and speak with Charlie Crist or his designee at (850) 487-1963 and also file a complaint there as well. Todd lives in a small town from what I have gathered and has most of the people believing that he is a good guy, I have found the names to the two local papers there and some of you might want to run some articles in the local paper and in your articles you might want to refer them to this thread. The sooner the locals are not supporting him anymore then the sooner he will quit taking peoples money. Liberty Journal (850) 643-3333 and The County record (850) 674-5041. Just some helpful information.

13. sean stinson

That was well put and very informative....thank you for the insight. I guess gonzo didn't want to check me out to terribly bad he has all the info to find it all out. Good, bad, or indifferent.

Sean

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Just so you know here are two people to call Mr. Mark Grahm at Jim Appleman's Office in Panama City, Florida, he is the 14th Judicial curcuit's state attorney (850) 872-4473. Investigator Lee Adams with FDLE in Talahassee at the Govoners office. 850-410-7000. What did you here about a guy that had to be paid back alot of money? Its true I know him and it took over a year.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.