Sr. Front End Naval Architect (the Netherlands, Europe)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by I-knowledge, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I-knowledge

I-knowledge Looking for best designer

Sr. Front End Naval Architect (the Netherlands, Europe)

Your profile
    You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture or a very similar degree. You have at least 8 years of relevant working experience, of which some years as a Sr. Naval Architect, with a maximum of 15 years in general. You are a true Front End Engineer with an excellent understanding of practical solutions, but with good exposure to all naval architectural disciplines. Further on, you have a thorough knowledge of the rules and regulations and requirements for offshore units.
    Knowledge of design calculations, including: stability, hydrodynamics, dynamic positioning analysis and speed/power is an advantage (e.g. experience with stability and design software like: SeaSafe, PIAS or Rhinoceros 3D).

Required interpersonal qualifications
    Taking initiatives; a pro-active approach; problem solving and creative thinking; excellent communicational skills in English (both verbal and written); conversant with MS Office applications; willingness to travel; a team player.

Our client is a world pioneer in design and engineering of offshore structures.
    Remark: you should be available within 3 months from now!!!!

How to apply?

You can send me an e-mail to richard@iknowledge.nl with the job title and I will send you directly more information on how to apply and more information about the position.

Please note: After showing interest in the job position and providing us some more information to see if you are the right candidate, we can provide you the name of our client.

As our recruitment office is in India we can guarantee high quality services for Indians working in India and abroad... But, if you are a professional with another nationality, you are also welcome to apply!

My organization I-knowledge will support you with your relocation (flight tickets, visa, work permit, housing, insurances, guidance, etc.) and interviews with our client.

If you are not the right fit, but if you know someone who meets all requirements, then I also invite you te respond!

Thank you for your attention, with kind regards,

Richard Geurtsen, Global Engineering Consultant, I-knowledge, the Netherlands.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.