Spoilers On My Concept Boats.

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Questor, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Questor

Questor Senior Member

Finding an optimal placement for fixed mount solar panels on a boat can be challenging because every latitude is different. Also I've been wondering if it would be better to attempt optimum angle of energy capture for early and late in the day instead of at mid day. The heat of the mid day day sun undermines solar panel efficiency and the optimal angle of the mid day only occurs once. Choosing an optimal angle for other than mid day works twice a day.

2. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

It has nothing to do with my observation about random numbers you are using (here as well as in other topics) to illustrate your ideas. I think you shouldn't expect other people to do the homework for you and calculate the basic numbers. The "15 to 1" claim tells that you didn't even try to do so before spilling the idea on the table.
    Sorry for harsh words, mate. I hope it will help you to correct the course.

3. apex1

apex1 Guest

insane..............

4. Questor

Questor Senior Member

Embracing insanity is the ultimate act of conformity when you live in an insane world. Sanity in this world would subject the poor victim of sanity to a lifetime of ridicule and isolation from mainstream society.

5. Questor

Questor Senior Member

There are a large number of people out there sitting on a wealth of information that they would truly love to share. My goal is to be the catalyst that allows them to come forward and express themselves.