Splashing the 'ORCA'

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by MarkOHara, Nov 3, 2021.

1. pafurijaz

pafurijaz Senior Member

Hi, personally I don't know that boat well , and yet the model from my point of view is a great starting point as the information available on that boat aren't much, I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Greetings

2. MarkOHara

MarkOHara Junior Member

Please don't think I'm not grateful for your contribution, I really am, but passing off such a model as the boat that's used on JAWS is just misleading and model enthusiasts might not know or spot the difference. I have seen a lot of models of the ORCA that the model makers put a hell of a lot of work into and they're not accurate. In fact the picture of the 39' 8" Concordia Nova Scotia Motor Cruiser you have posted is a damn sight closer to how the hull should look! That is one handsome looking boat, well done! Thank you!

3. pafurijaz

pafurijaz Senior Member

Do not worry no misunderstanding, God forbid, I did nothing, I would gladly help you in the CAD model but I am late with some CAD drawings and I have to finish as soon as possible.

4. Eric Fernald

Eric Fernald New Member

I realize this post is over a year old... but, I thought I would mention that Master Shipwright Louis Sauzedde is getting ready to build a replica of the Orca on his "Tips from a Shipwright" youtube channel. Looks like it will be very interesting.