Spencer 45 Plans

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by craig69, Oct 5, 2009.

1. craig69

craig69 New Member

Have been reading a 2005 thread about study plans for the Spencer Sirius 45. I currently have Scimitar under contract and would be grateful for any plans or further information.

2. CT 249

CT 249 Senior Member

I've got a copy of Spencer's article about the 45, before it was launched. It includes study plans.

I haven't got the scanned copy any more - I emailed a copy to Milan, maybe you could PM him and see if he can send them to you.

Which 45 are you looking at?

3. craig69

craig69 New Member

Scimitar, from Gladstone. Is out for the survey today. I have contacted Pete and will buy a set of plans from him.
    Thanks

4. mole

mole New Member

I think Scimitar was originally owned/built by Keith Flint in Adelaide. He lives on his yacht at the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron. Im sure you could be put into contact with him by emailing the club office.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.