Mascara Girl

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kach22i, Aug 30, 2008.

1. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Dear Mascara Girl,

For years you have eluded me, darting in and out of traffic, always managing to stay ahead of me, running yellow and red lights so that I'll never get a good look at you.

Your time of avoiding me has ended, I now have a digital camera and a Porsche.

Dear lord you have changed. You have put on 50 pounds and aged 25 years until I got this picture off. All that mystery is over, and the game of hunter and prey has ended.

Mascara Girl, you are no longer a girl. I'm sad to inform you that no amount of mascara will help you now. You are way past that stage. Thanks for nothing and ending my dream that just maybe you could be hot because you certainly lack brains.

Still, there is something to be said of your multi-tasking skills. Your ability to be oblivious to all around you must have an advantage in some strange way, at some point time.

Good-bye mascara girl.:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Oh the joys of the chase eh!

3. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

I dunno whats worse... applying mascara @ 50mph or taking pictures out the SIDE of your car at that speed :rolleyes: :p :D

4. BHOFM

BHOFM Senior Member

A friend told me he saw a gal talking on the phone.
    eating a McD' biscuit and brushing her hair at 70mph
    on the bypass. said he dropped his bagel and spilled coffee
    on his newspaper when he saw her.

5. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

:D :D

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Now dropping yer bagel is OK but spilling yer coffee could be nasty, hot in places you wouldn't like - make a mess of yer bonnet too!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.