Soundings Trade Only

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Nomad, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Just thought I would let you guys know than my company has an article write-up it. I haven't seen it yet, have any of you?? The company name is Ugly Boat Inc, the lady who wrote it is Melanie Winters

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Yes - Trade Only just arrived in the mail today and I spotted the article Melanie wrote about you guys on page 46 first thing! Interesting article and a nice boat! (and a great family operation too!)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Just in case anyone missed it I posted some scans above - their subscription form is here http://tradeonlytoday.com/Register/register.html - it's worth getting if you don't already)

3. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Thanks Jeff!! I have already recieved an email complementing us after reading the article. Can't wait to read it.

Also did you see the article she wrote (on the tradeonly site) about the cashier check scams??

4. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Also A correction on the article. It says Michael is the Treasure, he is the Jr. marketing executive.

Thanks for the "pictures" Jeff!! I didn't notice you could blow them up.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.