Some ideas

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by yipster, Jan 11, 2003.

1. yipster

yipster designer

yes yes the simple sample above taken horizontally gives ideas eh? great to hear more interest in it. i like the thought to split water, planty power there but forexanple H2 peroxide got planty power also and is used allready, but sunk the kursk -its dangerous!- however producing and using on site reduces the risk and gets away with transport and storage laws i think. a lot to talk we have. when back later today i'll place some more links and some better ideas on making such a layout (and prototype?)

some interesting plans but auction ended
    a hybrid pulse piston turbo .pdf
    amazing H2O2 power and more

2. yipster

yipster designer

3. yipster

yipster designer

4. D'ARTOIS

D'ARTOIS Senior Member

There are designs and later on made models of a keel-propulsion; i.e. a hydraulic unit that is placed in the bulb of the keel.

It never took off - for some reason.

5. yipster

yipster designer

jeff "collaboration" looks and sounds good but cant post under your thread "new option2 forum" were i get "This Thread is more than 854 days old, you can't reply to it."
    i am a bit in shame over my swath bike project standing still for a few years now
    one boat turns out to be allready a handfull, have mentioned it but say again:
    anyone want 3 swath legs and promises to work on it faster than i do ?
    [​IMG]

6. zeevonk

zeevonk Guest

7. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

nice design....:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.