Boat Wrap Templates

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Jackie N Record, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Jackie N Record

Jackie N Record New Member

Good morning! I am new and don't know if this is the right thread.. but is there anywhere to get boat wrap templates? Something that the designer would use to design on and then send to the printer? I am looking for a template for a 2006 Angler 2600. Any help would be appreciated

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Welcome to the Forum Jackie.
    I don't know anything about boat wrapping, but I am sure that you will get responses from folk who do.
    Do you want to wrap the entire hull of your Angler, I presume between the waterline and the sheerline?

3. Jackie N Record

Yes. I am just the designer so I just know the whole boat! Pictures attached. IMG_3753.jpeg IMG_3752.jpeg IMG_3751.jpeg

4. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

The existing wrap (or is it paint?) on the hull looks pretty good really - are you fed up with it, hence why you now want to change it?

Or are the pale blue blobs the areas where the wrap has come off, exposing the hull colour underneath?

5. Jackie N Record

They are friends and want a new wrap... Bought the boat with the existing. So I am just looking for some design templates that would work for the printer.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.