1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Must Sell NEW hull and cap mold for 45' SF

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by GleamingBeam, Jan 13, 2011.

1. GleamingBeam

GleamingBeam New Member

My partner and I are giving up on our new boat biz. Just before the US economy flopped, we were nearing the finish on a wide sportfish design. It is 46' overall with a 17' beam that continues back to nearly 15' at the transom. There is no keel built into the mold because we planned to customize that for the user's hp, planned usage, etc. The hull mold splits down the length and should fit in a container...just barely.
    Anyway, we just sold the land and building where the stuff sits and absolutely MUST SELL the equipment in the next couple months. The hull mold and cap are done. There is a rolling crane with platforms, resin gun, etc. that would be great for any operation. All this tooling was created about 2 years ago and has never popped a boat...brand new. (makes me ill)
    I'll leave the site up for a couple more months until the stuff is sold: http://britestaryachts.com/Photo_Album.php?aa=0&si0=3

Let me know what questions you have. financiallegacy@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.