1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

boat molds WANTED 16' cc skiff up to 25' cc

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by MDurbin, Mar 2, 2010.

1. MDurbin

MDurbin New Member

Anyone in eastern North Carolina have any boat molds for a 16'cc skiff up to 25 cc for sale?

Im interested in both top and bottom molds.

also wanted: center console molds, dock box mold etc..

Thanks,

Mike

2. mc22

mc22 Junior Member

Mike give me a call or give contact info I maybe have something your really interesrted in 305-753-2397

3. mitchellboats

mitchellboats Junior Member

16' mold for sale

HI Mike,
    I have a 16' flat/skiff bottom boat mold that has a transom piece that moves in and out. It can easily be made into a center console. It has a front deck mold that goes with it with 4 hatches. Call me at 352-441-5447 f you're interested.
    Thank You,
    Bill Mitchell
    (352) 441-5447
    email: info@huntingfishingnews.com

4. suncoast1

suncoast1 Junior Member

I have a 17 ft Pro Skiff with a finished non skid deck with a full tunnel and a 18 Pro Angler flats boat set of molds for sale. If you have any questions you can call me at 352-427-2701 or email tailingflats@yahoo.com

5. fixitgood4ever

fixitgood4ever Junior Member

Molds

I have 6 Mini Boat Molds and a 15' Flats fisher not quite completed yet
    ..... the bottom is a modified Hobie and the deck custom. I am in the Charlotte area. minipowerboatsinc.com and email @ minipowerboatsinc@yahoo.com selling for health reasons.
    Thanks
    Roger

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.