Petrel V hull PW aprox 28' design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by magipati, Jan 26, 2017.

1. magipati

magipati New Member

Hi
    I am new on the forum
    Many years ago have seen a design of a v hull Pw trawler, i am trying to remenber it was on a design edition of yachting magazine that i lost on my house fire.
    Anyone have an idea where i could find this design
    Thanks
    Mike

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Welcome to the forum.

Maybe a wee bit more description is necessary, as you've essentially asked us to identify a 2 door car, by telling us it had 4 wheels too.

3. magipati

magipati New Member

Hi You are right
    I will try to visualise the best i can
    V hull PW center cabin forward little deck Under this deck the engine, and forward a Vberth, also she has a mast on stern with smal sail like scandinavian boat. It was a Book special edition color white , published by Yachting , diferent , boats and aplications each page .The name was Petrel like a mini trawler and come from US West coast. I have buy this book it on seventies or beginig eighties. but fire destroy it
    Thanks
    Mike

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.