Carolina Designer Suggestions

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Nomad, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

I'm going to be looking for someone to design a 23-25' Carolina hull for me to cold mold out of core cell. Looking for someone to design to spec?

I will only need the hull design to the point of having the jigs CNC cut. Will not need any interior, electrical, etc. Would like to see a portfolio of some previous work. Just some profile shots would work for now.

2. rambat

rambat Member at large

Sportfish lines

Hello,

If you are looking for this type of hull development, I have computer developed/fared many of the most noteworthy makes. Send me a direct message if interested.

Attached Files:

3. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

4. jimluxton

jimluxton New Member

Designs available

I have been designing and building sportfishing boats in North Carolina for many years and am currently offering design/construction/consulting/mentoring for a number of clients .If I can be of any help,please let me know.

Jim

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.