software for ISO 12215-5

Discussion in 'Class Societies' started by TANSL, Feb 29, 2012.

1. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Available now, for download from my website, the new version SCT R14. Various improvements in several of its modules and incorporates MyR, software for calculating mast and rigging.

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I'm pleased to inform you that SCT R17 version will be available shortly. Among other improvements, it will have the calculation of welds for metal vessels, according to ISO 12215-6.
    In case you are interested in participating in the development and improvement of it, please ask me for a copy of the beta. Thanks in advance.

3. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

The latest versions SCT R17.1 (boats scantlings according to ISO 12215) and MyR R.3 (mast and rig calculations) are now available for download from my website.
    There is also a SCT Demo with videos, very useful for the first steps with the application.
    Thank you all for your interest.

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

The latest versions SCT R17.4 (boats scantlings according to ISO 12215) is now available for download from my website. The new version includes:
    • a database of materials that is very convenient to use
    • calculations for FRP hulls and any type of wood and boards and their corresponding construction systems.
    • calculations according to ISO 12215-6
    • calculation of the rudders.
    • calculation of welds on metal hulls.
    • own direct calculation procedure for catamarans.
    • mast & rigging calculation (as per NBS)
    • calculation of all types of beams and continuous beams.
    • system of on-screen aids that, practically, make little need for knowledge of the ISO 12215 standard.

5. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.