Normon Cross Trimarans

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Matt Wiseman, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Matt Wiseman

Matt Wiseman New Member

His site is gone, and I'm seeing the guy running it after his death is not responding to emails according to other threads. Is there any way to acquire his designs?

2. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

Norman Cross (don't know of Normon) plans are available again through Jeff Turner at CrossMultihulls@gmail.com
    Jeff is a nice guy and busy, approach accordingly. I've picked up some plan sets recently with no problems. There is no current website so you will have to have an idea of what you are after.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
  3. Matt Wiseman

Matt Wiseman New Member

Thanks! Sorry for the typo!! Does Jeff have plans for a new web page? I was googling for the plans and all I could see was that Jeff got identity thefted a few years ago and wasn't returning emails. I'm such a huge fan of the Cross trimarans and would absolutely hate to see them lost to history! Also is it CrossMultihills@gmail.com or CrossMultihulls@gmail.com

4. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

5. Matt Wiseman

Matt Wiseman New Member

Right, I was just wondering if you knew of one being planned. Thanks for the help!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.