How to use properly Freeship Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by FLAMUS, May 14, 2015.

1. FLAMUS

FLAMUS New Member

Hi to all,

It's a long time since i haven't visited this great Site.. actually i am just beginning to learn Freeship (3DBoatDesign in fact, which is exactly the same as Freeship!...) and as the support from 3dBoat Design Team seems to be very poor... I would really appreciate to receive occasional tips & advice on the proper use of Freeship Software !

For my beginning design work, I use Carlson Design's Hulls.exe Templates which I import into Freeship (or 3DBoatDesign) : But there are many issues
    and options in Freeship which I still ignore or which I don't know how to use properly !..

For my 1st design essays, instead of starting from scrap, I import a Hull model from Carlson Design Templates : My main difficulties up to now are :

1) How to have access to the Table of offsets when using Freeship..?
    How to have the Offsets Table accessible & visible for any particular
    model or template when working on Freeship ?

2) Is it possible to modify a particular model/template in Freeship by working
    on its Offset Table , instead of manually modifying its wireframe control
    net with my computer's hand mouse ?...Up to now , I haven't been able
    to have access & view the model's Offsets whilst working with Freeship !

So, can anyone help me.. I would greatly appreciate help and advice to help
    me resolve these problems and progress.

Thanks in advance ,

FLAMUS

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.