Boat Renderings and animatios

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by 3defex, Feb 12, 2009.

1. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. Although I'm not a boat owner, I love Boats very much and work for the industry as a 3d artist.
    I do renderings and animations for marketing and special presentations to clients.
    I would like to invite you to visit our web site (www.3defex.com) and take a look at our boats portfolio to see how 3d renderings have developed and changed the way you can visualize a project.
    I would be grateful to receive any comment and if you interested in our services, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

photorealistic 3d renderings and animations

www.3defex.com

We are a creative company that offers 3D visualization services. We specialize in high detailed and photo realistic Boat Renderings and Animations.

Our well balanced 3d team and our geographical location let us have very competitive prices and very good feedback with our clients.

Please visit our web site and feel free to look at our Boats portfolio (exterior and interiors).

If you need more information please contact us

Best Regards,

3. mgivens

mgivens Junior Member

Why do you have real photos mixed in with your renderings??? I checked out your boat section, i have seen many of these photos before. I work in the industry and have more than 7 years rendering experience and can tell that some of the renderings that you claim are cgi are not. I also thought that trinity's new boat was being done in house by the design firm? What is the deal? Even though your portfolio is misleading some of the rendering you have are VERY good, but i cannot get past the photos mixed in. Please explain...the only thing i can think of is you modeled a small change in the boat pictured, photoshoped it in then called it a rendering...

4. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

ok, here's the explanation. Some pictures are photocompositions, that's correct but only background, all boats are cgi, that's for sure, I made the 3d models. Many of the images were published some time ago and also shown in many boat shows, that's why you may have seen them. We don't fake a photo for a 3dmodel. You can also check the aviation section and you'll see many planes that don't exist, but look real.

5. JotM

JotM Junior Member

Have you ever considered using E-On Vue Infinite for the water and background? Then you have the world you are showing completely in your own hand.

6. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

Yes you are right, vue is very useful and nice. I use it some times.
    Thx for your comment.

7. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

your website will not come up.

8. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

sorry rasorinc, I didn't understand your post. You are saying the link is not working?

9. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

Please note that some images are photocompositions, but all boats are CG. I explain this because I 've had some replies saying images were photos, but it's not true. That's our service, Photo Realistic Renderings.

Best Regards

10. JotM

JotM Junior Member

Correct, you have the ")" inside the link, which means the URL now ends on ")"
    Most browsers don't understand that. Mine neither, both I just removed the ")" by hand.

11. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

12. JotM

JotM Junior Member

Just a thought: you could edit your post.

13. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

Thx JotM. It's now edited.

14. member 28709

member 28709 Previous Member

Congratulations - all your work is very beautiful 3defex!

From your telephone number I see you are based in Argentina. Yet your work is international. I note the work for Hinckley and more recently JQB (in Seattle I think). Did you used to work in the US?

Regards

15. 3defex

3defex Junior Member

Our production team is located in Argentina. We used to work for a US company in visualization. We had the production in charge. Now we work for our own. That way we can have a better feedback and lower prices.
    About our work being international, yes you are right, we did renderings and animations for Hinckley, Derecktor, among others.

Thanks for the compliments UKyachtie99
    Best regards

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.