small speedboat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Guest, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone knows from where i can buy plans for a nice small outbord pwered ,vee bottom speed boat. Glen-l Tiny might is an example anyone has something like that or knows from where i can buy the plans but the boat must be made for outboard power. Help needed so that plans are found!!
    Thanks

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

If you really like the lines of that design, maybe you would want to modify it yourself for an outboard configuration. It probably wouldn't balance quite as well as the inboard version, but in a small boat such as this where the weight is so variable and shiftable anyway depending on who is in the boat and what gear you have along I think it would be just fine. And it might be a much more fun and rewarding project to modify a design such as this yourself so you have a one-of-a-kind project.

Edit: I see someone else has also modified it for an outboard: Take a look at http://www.glen-l.com/designs/inboard/dsn-tnmd.html

3. sharkeymarine

sharkeymarine 2 Fins Up!!

Small Vee-Bottom

Would you be interested in a set of MOLDS? See pics and info at: WWW.SHARKEYMARINE.COM

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.