Small speed boat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Alex, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Alex

Alex New Member

Does anyone knows if plans for a small speedboat (10 foot or so) exist. Ideally with a 9.9 or 20hp engine. If anyone knows from where a fiberglass mould or plans for its construction can be bought please e-mail me.

Thanks
    Alex

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

3. Peter Mohr

Peter Mohr New Member

To Alex I have a mold for a small speed boat that you can fitt a inboard or out board, 10Hp and up.
    It is a 10 foot 2400mm X 1200. twin hull. Will send Photos if you have interest.

Kind regards
    Peter Mohr

4. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Mr. Peter,

Where are u in Indonesia, we need technical advise to set up our fiberglass division, u can PM me or email: wellydeckhand@yahoo.co.id .

We definately need a few mold and plug.

Wellydeckhand

5. America187

America187 Junior Member

Small spped boat

Try www.Muskokaseaflea.ca look for the "Mini Most XL" in the boat plans section. It's a cool boat, performs well and is easy & cheap to build. Follow the directions on building the Mini Most and apply them to the XL. You do have to register to post on the forums, though. Try www.svensons.com/boat/ as well :)

6. lordbater

lordbater Pimp!

Have you considered splashing a mold from some older boats?
    Look at my gallery here.
    www.minijetboat.com

7. craig mclean

craig mclean Junior Member

I have the molds for a 10' picklefork. I don't have any idea what the name of the boat was. the molds have transfered hands several times. I can track them back to a man named Del Ramsdell. Who won many races on the rogue river here in Oregon. My plans are to redesign the boat and begin producing them. I'll try to get some pictures taken. I've been told that with a 30 horse you could do 70 mph. some have tried to put bigger moters on but begin losing stability, w/50 horse.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.