SlickCraft...what year is it?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by superslicker, Aug 10, 2014.

1. superslicker

superslicker New Member

I just became the owner of a all original slickcraft ss190 fiberglass boat. Can anyone tell me what year it is or where I might find it? It is not on the registration. This boat is all original and in excellent condition, except for the upholstery on the seats, I paid $150. for it including the trailer, also came with a 115 hp Johnson motor (doesn't run) would this boat have any value if I redo the seats and motor or would I just be wasting my time and money?

2. FMS

FMS Senior Member

Try to locate a HIN number stamped into the transom or the hull side near the transom. The HIN will include the year. Should there be no HIN number it indicates it is from before November 1972.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.