smaller dimension sizes Rhino, help Pl.

Discussion in 'Software' started by lazeyjack, Aug 7, 2007.

1. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

in Rhino, the default font size for measurements, is huge, also the arrows are huge, tools does not appear to have a way of making these figures small? any help would surely be appreciated

2. raw

raw Senior Member

go to tools/options/dimensions. its there.

3. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

nothing is easy in Rhino, thanks,

4. sailaweigh

sailaweigh Junior Member

Actually, most everything is easy in Rhino if you just take the time to read some simple directions...

1 person likes this.
  5. Steve Baer

Steve Baer Rhino Developer

Hi lazyjack,
    We are always open to suggestions for changing Rhino's user interface to make for a more useful program. Was there some control that you expected Rhino to have for changing the dimension styles? If so, how would you change Rhino to work better for you?

Thanks,
    -Steve

6. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

Thank you Steve,
    it takes ages looking and searching, for instance, when setting planes, you can set the plane in all views over the layer, but say you are looking at the bodyplan or right view , your object may still snap elsewhere, you actually have to right click in the view and change another cplane option there, nowhere does it explain as far as I can tell, how to do this, it took me(and I am a very new user) and very new to all CAD 3 hrs to figure this, and I had help of an experienced(not rhino) CAD man
    but I am after weeks starting enjoy it, and despite the critism or the above person, do read and read and read:))

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.