1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Various flats, bay boat and console molds from 10' to 19'

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Richard S, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Richard S

Richard S New Member

Formally Sea-N-Sport boat molds. 18' deep vee, 17' skiff, 17' bay/flats, 16' dory, 14' skiff, small john boat style mold. various console and small part molds, resin and gelcoat guns.$17,500.00 OBO.
    Thank you for your interest.

2. Kbri

Kbri New Member

Would you be willing to split, I would be interested in one of the 17', you can email me with info
    Kristianfrod@gmail.com
    Thanks

3. Ronald lipford

Ronald lipford New Member

Hi Richard I’m interested in the molds if you can send me pictures of the molds and the info on the equipment that’s comes with it I would appreciate it thank you.. email me @ ralipford@gmail.com

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  4. LanceDeLong

LanceDeLong New Member

Hello, are these molds still available? Thanks Lance
    Lan12@msn.com

5. Jose Gomez

Jose Gomez New Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.