1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Late 1950's Chris Craft 16' kit boat

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lance kenedy, Aug 23, 2023.

1. lance kenedy

lance kenedy New Member

I have a 16' Chris Craft boat for sale with trailer. The boat was built by my mom's family. There has been a partial restoration done on it, It's not far from finished, but will need new motor and controls. This is a fiberglass lower and wooden upper with small cabin. I do have pictures if anyone wants to see them or might be interested.
    Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.