1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

similar to Telisean 65' $190,000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by yhxaig, Apr 22, 2006.

1. yhxaig

yhxaig New Member

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  2. Figgy

Figgy Senior Member

WOAH!! -83 rep after 6 posts?!? I hate to say this but, maby this isnt the best place to sell your boats Yhxaig! At least put it in "Marketplace". Looking through your posts, I see you try to sell alot of stuff here. Maby thats why..

3. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Yxhaig. If you were to include some information about who you are and what your company is in your profile, and were to post in full sentences with the occasional drawing or photo, I'm sure you would get much more positive response. As it is many of us are suspicious that you are running some sort of scam as it is nearly impossible to trace who or what you are without giving you our email addresses.

1 person likes this.
  4. SeaSpark

SeaSpark -

To yhxaig:

Dear Yhxaig,

My first response was giving you a negative reputation point with "lol" as comment.

After this i read Marshmat's reply and gave him a point for beeing so kind to you.

It is possible you want to start a serious boat building business in a country where building a boat is still affordable.

If this is the case i whish you the best of luck and i apologize for my initial negative response.

5. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Mmmmmm................. -85 is alot........... because he may steal other design and sell in a country where copyright law is strong? Must be careful my friend...... the feb is watching............( heh if it work in your term then no problem. but who will buy from a guy with -85 reputation? ):)

6. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Dont worry about the negative rep. consider it a new record, at least you are the best for negative rep in this design forum:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.