shipyard in florida

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Sygeor, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Sygeor

Sygeor Junior Member

Dear steve,

Thank you very much about your interesting, i apriciate it.

I'll try to contact with these three shpiyards and i'll tell you.

First of all i have a mould of a ten metres fast motorboat and i want it for serious production. I believe that the usa market is suitable for this boat. Also i know that the usa shipyards have more 'know how' than other shipyards in the world, so i want to build my boats in an american shipyard. I can transfer the mould there and of course they will finish all the boat : rub-rail, inox, aluminium, canvas, engineering etc, until the end.
    I search for a -all inclusive- shipyard.

If you can help in some ways, i'll apriciate.

Let me know

Regards

George Syrigos

2. Sygeor

Sygeor Junior Member

Dear steve,

Thank you very much about your interesting, i apriciate it.

I'll try to contact with these three shpiyards and i'll tell you.

First of all i have a mould of a ten metres fast motorboat and i want it for serious production. I believe that the usa market is suitable for this boat. Also i know that the usa shipyards have more 'know how' than other shipyards in the world, so i want to build my boats in an american shipyard. I can transfer the mould there and of course they will finish all the boat : rub-rail, inox, aluminium, canvas, engineering etc, until the end.
    I search for a -all inclusive- shipyard.

If you can help in some ways, i'll apriciate.

Let me know

Regards

George Syrigos

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.