Lifters For Inflatable Boats

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by blared, Feb 6, 2006.

1. blared

blared ALFA

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Like all wonder drugs it looks fantastic! theoretically you gets the the speed etc of a bigger boat! nice if for some reason you can't have a bigger boat but me, I'd like to see one in use before believing those claims - it probably does work but nearer 10% maximum - still the guy's got to sell the damn things ain't he!

3. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Interesting product and interesting claims.

I wonder if something like this would help a hovercraft get up to "hump speed" quicker (from displacement mode to air cushion mode) over water.

4. blared

blared ALFA

I have a 9.9 Evinrude on my inflatable 8.5 Orca and it really is annoying when everytime you eccelarete the nose gets up on the air... I wonder if this would help?

5. safewalrus

Could do, so would a big fat beer swillin' guy sat in the front (trouble is you'd never accelerate very much but you can't have everything!)

6. blared

blared ALFA

:) hehe I have already done that .. after I pickup some speed everything is awesome..it's just the ecceleration ... I think I will give them a try..

7. safewalrus

Go for it we're all interested, hope it works out (then you can still keep the beer swiller or even BE the beer swiller - I can do that :p

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.