Ship design company looking for new contracts

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ccris, Mar 14, 2011.

1. ccris

ccris Junior Member

Hi all,

We are a romanian ship design and consultancy company, looking to find new clients around the world. In 15 years of activity, we have been involved in more than 200 projects, at different stages such as design definition, initial design, basic design and up to detailed design and production information. In the last few years the main company activity included special ships like offshore vessels, tug supply vessel, pipelayers, etc, but we are able to complete any type of project you need.
    We are using powerful software like: Nupas-Cadmatic, Aveva Marine, Napa, CosmosM, AutoCad and Inventor, or other calculations programs like Nauticus or PipeFlo. In the last months we introduced PDMS software, and now we are able to develop civil projects.
    In this way. we are trying to increase our market addressability, and to gain new clients, new projects and new knowledge.
    If you are interested to obtain more informations, please contact me, and we can discuss.

Thank you!

2. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

Welcome!
    Do you have some samples of your work that you could post here for us to see?

3. ccris

ccris Junior Member

Hello,

For the start i will show you some photos (rendered and real) of 3 or 4 ships designed by us and builded by STX and Daewoo. I will show you later some pictures from e-Browser.
    Have a nice day!

Attached Files:

4. ccris

ccris Junior Member

And others, as i promised....

Attached Files:

• dredge.JPG
      dredge.JPG
      File size:
      103 KB
      Views:
    • tug.jpg
      tug.jpg
      File size:
      652.1 KB
      Views:
    • ahts.JPG
      ahts.JPG
      File size:
      1,007.5 KB
      Views:
    • oscv.jpg
      oscv.jpg
      File size:
      321.6 KB
      Views:
  5. rrme

rrme New Member

Hi There,

For one of our projects (related to dredgers), we're looking for engineers who're able to design in Inventor. Can you please provide me with your contact details?

Thanks,
    René

6. Angélique

Angélique aka Angel (only by name)

René, you can find them here.

Cheers,
    Angel

7. rrme

rrme New Member

Angel,

Thanks, done.

René

8. lloyd3170

lloyd3170 New Member

Naval architect seeking job opportunity

Hello,

My name is Efosa. I am a naval architect with 1 year experience under my belt. Currently a trainee with Damen shipyards Netherlands. In the 1 year i'v been with Damen I have been part of a design team that has completed design of 2 ferries and 1 research vessel. My contract comes to an end in June and as such i am looking to explore as much options as possible. I am a Nigerian citizen willing to relocate to the Americas, UK, and Europe where i currently am. I am interested in design of offshore supply vessels, tugboats and even design of offshore platforms. My email address: lloyd3170@yahoo.com. If needed i would forward my resume.

Regards!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.