Share and sailing partner wanted

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by swabbie, Aug 24, 2008.

1. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

Yalikavat.jpg Salon.jpg Bodrum.jpg Deck helm.jpg

Aussie Project manager/engineer based in ME and owner of 1992 build 25mt classic timber ketch $400K refiit 2006 for blue water cruising/liveaboard.Yacht has not been used due to project commitments plus ongoing future projects.
    I need investment partner to operate yacht for high net worth client private charter sailing, diving and onshore excurtions in Med, Red Sea, Gulf of Oman region. Seaon 7-8months with full bookings @ $30K p/w income plus expenses. Off season personal use wreck diving stocking antiquities/antique outlet with one month refit turn around.

If a varied lifestyle meeting interesting solid people and making a very good TE income appeals - contact me info@orlops.com for all info and pics

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.