A suitable structure design program for yacht like Tribon- Nupas Cadmatic etc.

Discussion in 'Software' started by SOYUTA, Feb 4, 2008.

1. SOYUTA

SOYUTA Junior Member

hi;

I need a program for structural design of megayacht that works like tribon or nupas cadmatic etc. I need a comprehensive program that shortens the design period and reduces design mistakes, so building costs.

These programs are mostly used for ship design. Are there any specific programs for yacht designing or can these be used for yachts too.

Cost of the program will be considerable as much as scope of the program to me. But no comment about it.

What will you advise me?

Please; :)

2. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Paramarine is a very sophisticated software suit of programs. From an excellent hull modeller (the best i have ever seen) through to stability, structures and resistance/powering calculations and much more.

If you have paramarine, there are tutorials embedded within the program.

3. SOYUTA

SOYUTA Junior Member

can you send me the tutorial please? I want to check it.

4. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

If you have the program, a legal copy, then the tutorials are in the help function.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.