Yacht Construction Manager and Department Managers wanted--South China

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by tricon, Jan 22, 2009.

1. tricon

tricon Junior Member

Yacht construction manager and department managers wanted.

Join an experienced team building the finest composite yachts in the world up to 200 feet at China's only North American owned and operated yacht yard. Rapidly expanding. English and Chinese speaking office. Top managers in place relocated from Pacific Northwest and South Florida and they love it.

Location – Beautiful ZhuHai in Southern China, very close to Hong Kong and Macau. Convenient to travel. Incredible lifestyle. Fantastic restaurants. Beautiful city and surrounding area. Extremely Low cost of living. Email resume to: pattyhuang@triconmarine.com

Requirements:

Construction manager must have at least ten years experience in the construction of high quality yachts and have extensive working knowledge of construction, cabinetry, systems, hardware, finish, etc. Department managers must also have at least ten years experience and extensive working knowledge and ability to share that knowledge of their disciplines. Must be able to work well with others. Must see this as an incredible opportunity to expand your horizons, elevate your status, and increase your potential.

2. Guest62110524

Guest62110524 Previous Member

does tricon have a website
    you may email me, with your resume, and I will do the same

3. tricon

tricon Junior Member

visit the website : www.triconmarine.com

Please visit the website : www.triconmarine.com

4. tricon

tricon Junior Member

TO--Steve Forest

Hi Steve,

I can't open your CV and can't contact with you by email.

please contact with me or send your CV to me again.

Thank you .

Patty
    HR Manager
    Tricon Marine (ZhuHai)CO,LTD.

5. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

worked in Korea and Japan

Hi
    I am looking for work in the composite marine industry please .
    During 2007/8 I was in sole charge of a project making Match racing Yachts in South Korea .
    This was a completely new project starting from scratch so plugs , molds and boats had to be built assembled and rigged within a tight time limit
    i have also worked in Japan some time before that . I like working in asian countries and enjoy there way of life
    I live in New Zealand and the biggest super yacht i have worked on was 174 feet long .
    I was incharge of the department building componants for the construction of the hull , deck, interior, and the sky bridge . Frames, floors ,tanks ,beams, webbing,and many other parts required . Every part had to be built to survey standards .
    If this is of interest i can be reached at Email stuartwrcom@gmail.com .
    I have a current up to date pass port and able travel at short notice .

6. george_moy

george_moy New Member

Hi, Patty,
    I work as a production and project manger in a luxury yacht company at the moment. Has been in shipbuilding for more than 16 years and more than 10 years practical experience of super yacht building management & design experience. Be familiar with shipyard operation management and project management. Good cognition in Lloyds & MCA Regulation and good experience in parley with ship owner & class surveyor. now is incharge building three boat, 90ft, 110ft and 130ft.
    now i am looking for a more challenge position and please contact me in george_moy@163.com if i am the suitable people you are looking for.