1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Slickcraft Parts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RW KASPAR, Jan 3, 2012.

1. RW KASPAR

RW KASPAR New Member

My name is Roger Kaspar. I owned an SS245 Slickcraft for 10 years. I totally restored the boat to original condition. I have some parts that I would like to sell. I have (2) teak railings that measure 90"x2 3/4". The railings are 99% finished. They were custom made by a hardwood company. They were put thru a router that duplicated the original railing. They just need to be put thru a sander to have the top finished. In addition, I have (8) stainless steel bottom plates for rail supports. The plates measure 2" diameter, 1/8" thick, with a 7/8" center hole and (3) counter sunk 3/16" holes to duplicate the original plates. These were custom made at a machine shop. If interested, contact me at my e-mail address. 70's parts are hard to find, so these may help someone.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.