Experienced Engineer/Manager seeking employement

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by rajmuddappa, Mar 30, 2002.

1. rajmuddappa

rajmuddappa Junior Member

I have been in the composite and fiberglass design and manufacturing since 1985. I have experience with carbon and glass molds; kevlar, carbon and glass prepregs. Worked for an Advanced Light Helicopter Prototype and Pre-series production with German collaboration. Was trained at Eurocopter for the design and manufacturing of advanced composite parts and molds, sandwich panels, assembly, testing, inspection, special tools, etc. Also worked on 650 Kw Wind Turbine Blades, Light Aircraft, Bonded satellite panels, etc.

Have Project Managerial experience; Supervised over 30 workers and Engineers; Liasied with designers and stress engineers.

Looking for a suitable job where my skills, knowledge and experience can be put to good use. Salary negotiable.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Raj Muddappa
    (raj_muddappa@operamail.com)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

employment

send me an e-mail at bopalmer30@aol.com and I can give you more information on the job available.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.