Seeking employment

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ancientmariner, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ancientmariner

ancientmariner Junior Member

I am a very experienced FRP type with approximately 20 years in the industry, much of that in boatbuilding and repair. I have experience in a number of other composite plastics disciplines including architectural ornamentation, auto-body parts, chemical process equipment, as well as general custom fabrication and lamination. I am at present unemployed, having taking a sabbatical to attend to some personal issues. I am now ready to re-enter the workforce. I am looking for a change in venue and hold dual (U.S./Cdn.) citizenship. I have yet to enter a workplace that didnt have something new to teach me. At the same time I can walk on to any shop floor and find something productive to put my hand to within 10 minutes, unaided. My particular interests are in the application of high speed civilian hulls to military, SAR and law enforcement applications. I have a good work ethic and am not interested in the "that's good enough" modus operandi. If you are of the opinion that my skills and experience are what you are looking for, please contact me at my e-mail address. Ideally I am seeking a junior supervisory type position but will consider any that you may think I am qualified for.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  2. nzmarine

nzmarine nzmarine

Hi,

Have you found a position that suits your needs yet or are you still looking?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.