Naval Architect Seeking Career Opportunity

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by dvgale, Apr 12, 2004.

1. dvgale

dvgale Boats_4_People

As a naval architect with a vast engineering background I am pursuing a lifetime goal of small craft and yacht design. My background encompasses hull form and structure development, space arrangement, seakeeping, stability and weight control from conceptual through detail design. Particularly noteworthy are my proficiency with FastShip, AutoCAD and NavCad software as well as with MS Office applications. My experience from concept through detail design would translate ideally into a total in-house design and manufacturing operation as well as to an independent design office. I have worked extensively among multiple disciplines, including preparation of electrical, outfitting and machinery drawings in a full ship engineering and design environment. I have an excellent eye for detail, and my oral and written communication skills earn me frequent compliments.

Throughout my career and life the marine environment has been the prime object of my passion. I am open toward relocation along the East, West or Gulf coasts as well as the Great Lakes to fulfill available opportunities. I can provide professional and personal references at any time these are required.

Should you have an available position where my background can enhance your success, I shall eagerly anticipate future contact with you to discuss our mutual interests. Please contact me by E-mail at dvgale@alumni.stevens-tech.edu and I shall gladly forward you a copy of my resume and any additional information you require. Likewise, any referrals or knowledge of available positions of which you apprise me are greatly appreciated.

Donald V. Gale
    South Salem, NY