Refit of TR Design Site

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Tad, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

Tad Roberts Yacht Design announces a general refit of our website.

The new site is much expanded and includes many photos of recent work and launchings. Almost all my published articles are now available in pdf form for download. And very shortly the new site will also feature a Blog.

The Passagemaker Lite site has also been updated and expanded.

http://www.tadroberts.ca

http://www.passagemakerlite.com

2. SeaSpark

SeaSpark -

Your new site

Hoi Tad,

Congratulations with your new site, it looks beautiful.

I like your designs and contributions to the forum a lot. One thing, i am missing an index by design type something like "open boats" "motor cruisers" and "sailing yachts" for example where designs could be listed by lenght.

Regards,

Jeroen

3. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

Thanks Jeroen,

The web master really appreciates your comments.

Finding a particular design will get a bit easier when the site map is complete. Currently the "New Design" section lists all designs by type and size, scroll down for the list (button in upper right corner) such as Motoryacht, Lobsteryacht, Express, etc. Also there is a separate button for small boats (everything under 29'6").

Tad

4. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

And once again, after five years, we've managed to build a new site. Hopefully this one is easier to negotiate and will appear nicely in almost all browsers. There are still some dead links, etc, so bear with us......

http://www.tadroberts.ca

5. BKay

BKay Junior Member

Tad,
    As a frequent visitor to your site, I'm pleased to see you are expanding and improving it. I also check back frequently so see what new designs you've added and am always impressed with your products. It will be nice to have some of the dead links cleaned up, but you have a good product and the website helps display it well. My compliments.
    David

6. FMS

FMS Senior Member

Excellent site Tad.
    Warning though - it's easy to lose track of time while looking at each design there ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.