help for maxsurf

Discussion in 'Software' started by arturoike, Mar 4, 2009.

1. arturoike

arturoike New Member

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I need help to manipulate a set of markers imported from a dxf. I don't find out how to associate to surfaces. Thank

2. yachty4000

yachty4000 Junior Member

I am sure Andrew will give you a detailed answer, But you may need to be clearer on the question. If your talking about importing surfaces created on other programs then you need an upto date version.

If your talking about generating surfaces from point clusters read the prefit guide and it explains the limitation of this function very well.

3. formsys

formsys formsys

If you are using the latest v13 or v14 release, you can graphically select the markers and then use the properties sheet to set the surface they are associated with. You can also view the table of Markers in the markers window and change the value in the Surface column

4. zeroname

zeroname Naval Architect

please read the manual carefully.. you can get ur answer in details their.. i hope so

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.