Wake Up...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, May 18, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Any muck abouts calling a cease fire are not doing so out of grace or for United Nations points - media 'goodie' points...

Their supply lines have been cut off and they are buying time - via the media and other - and THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE...

When those supply lines are re-opened - whilst our 'media' remains on the now silent front lines - sucking drinks on their company accounts - taking black shots of a sanitized war - all hell will go forward again...

Is this new to Western media war photographers or other - when did same get dumb - WTF...

WAKE THE **** UP...

Get off your asses and find out where the supply is coming from and photograph same - I cannot give a green **** what your current girlfriend looks like drinking espresso on our backs...

SH.

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Don't expect anything here, bigger political manoeuvres are occupying many tiny minds and, out in the fields, the embedded journalists are trainees (some may also be trannies) doing their penance and hoping for the big break to assure quick promotion, before they are blown up....

3. Sean Herron

True...

Hello...

Mas - you are correct - it is my shallow bits to attack same - if it were not for their bits and trials - however presented - we would only have military 'filmstrips' to trust...

So be it - it is up to us - the public - to see what is to be seen...

'I DIGRESS' - I am sorry...

And since the Kid Rock bit has been pulled by the NAZIS - see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsDa9_HSlA ...

SH.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Fcuk - - - Sean do not apologise - Your views have just as much right to be expressed as anyone else's - maybe more-so because you seem to care!

All I was suggesting is that one should not get ones hopes up - as that just sets one up for some other ignoramus to deliver a mighty kick in the balls (ouch) :D:D:D:D

The "wake - UP" is definately needed - too many brain dead sheep out there, posing as humans holding high office...

5. Sean Herron

Two Sides Maybe More...

Hello...

You take up a gun as an ignorant and strong kid - idealistic - you make good - you leave honourably...

Then things make you want to go back in - but you are old - and you have seen things from behind the lines...

You want to go back in - but on your terms - and that is NOT military - that is mercenary - and that is Anarchy - this gives them credit - and not us...

It remains a fine line - but it is a line not to be crossed - or we lose credit...

SH.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.