1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Closing Shop -bits & Pieces For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by viking north, Nov 24, 2011.

1. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Will add to this list as I clean out --prices are asking prices--open to offers on most items--Tnx. Geo.
    #1 Pair of old school brass/white oak snatch blocks (Merriman or Wilcox Crittenden, hard to read the logo stamp) # 5's Approx 12in. overall, 3 in. sheve, will take up to a 1 in. dia. rope. (In excellent shape, wood needs refinish) $100 each.
    #2 Mast mount cable winch, Barlow #4 complete plus an extra one missing the cover. Used but in good condition, $50
    #3 Mast mount or deck mount ? winch, Schaefer made in Holland-31/2 in, dia. drum, 5 1/2 in. dia. top, 5 3/4 in. dia base, complete with handle, Used but in good condition, $75.
    #4 Barient #21 with rubber self tailing ring, used but in good condition,$50
    #5 Vetus # 1451 stamped on the bottom. Drum dia. 3 in. Top dia, 5 in. Bottom Dia. 5 3/4 in. Height 5 3/4 in.This is a new unit-- $50
    #6 Back stay adjuster, SOLD
    #7 Orego 3000 stove gimballs, new still in box- $35.
    #8 ? Stove gimballs and pot holders-new part # $35.
    #9 Stainless Steel 5in. dia. deck Flange and cap. For use with Diesel or wood ? New never used $100.
    #10 22in. dia. stainless helm, 1 in. straight keyed mount hole. Like new $50
    #11 28in. dia. old style helm, marine alum. 1 in. straight keyed mount hole., Nylon plastic handles on the spokes, used but in excellent condition. Primed ready for colour sceme match painting. Used but in excellent shape, $100
    #12 Vetus bilge water/oil seperator, new still in box--$35
    #13 Hurth 50 marine transmission cooler, new unit.--$50
    #14 Big brass swivel,??? feels like it is run on ball bearings, 7 1/2 in. overall, holes 1 1/2 in. dia. $25
    #15 Kingston 35lb. plow anchor--In new condition--$200

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. Yobarnacle

Yobarnacle Senior Member holding true course

HI GEORGE
    I am interested in following items. If I paid for them now, could you hold them and bring them to Florida with you in March? I'm headed to Africa but will be back in Jan or Feb.
    thanx
    Dave
    Barient #21 with rubber self tailing ring, used but in good condition,$50

Big brass swivel,??? feels like it is run on ball bearings, 7 1/2 in. overall, holes 1 1/2 in. dia. $25

3. Yobarnacle

I don't see the Primus. Could be interested in it as well
    Dave

4. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Dave the primus is on a second thread of the same name under Cont'd. Seems the edit feature is disabled after a time out. Not a good feature on a Marketplace listing with multiple items.(Mr. moderator can I have my edit feature back) :) No need to pay up front, i'll load it aboard and we'll haggle downstream :) Geo.

5. Yobarnacle

found it, if it hasn't sold before then, bring it too

6. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

I have made a note of this request for future planning; however currently there is not this granular of control on the edit time limit; the edit time limit is forum wide, not per group or per specific forum at present. It probably works best right now to keep it to one or a few items per post, but on a large list thread like this, you could post a new post at the end of your thread every 7 days with the latest summary list.

7. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Will do, thank you sir for the response and please excuse my long delay in reply, had not visited the Marketplace for some time ---Geo.

8. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Items sold--snatch blocks-origo gimbles-two wheels(helms)- self tailing winch--bilge oil/water seperator, Charley Noble (chimney cap), Kingston plow anchor.

9. Lendar

Lendar New Member

Any update? Is anything left from the parts ?

10. viking north

viking north VINLAND

Lendar-- if you refer to the photos-- and count them from left to right --top to bottom photos the following items are still for sale, Photos #2, #3, #5, #7, #8, #12, #13, #14.
    Note in photo #14, the 35lk. anchor is sold but i also have an identical one in 45 lbs, like new condition for $200 asking price.
    In addition to the items in this post if you scroll down the "Marketplace" page you will also find other postings of items I (Viking North)have for sale. The posting dated 01-05-2012 , two blade prop is still available. The posting dated 02-05-2012, items in photos #1 and #3 are still for sale.
    Was there anything in particular you were looking for as I do have other items not listed- Tnx.---Geo.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.